Have you purchased yours? Buy Your Premium Pass now & get lifetime access to the Woodpreneur Summit!
The Urbn Timber team consists of Tyler Hillyard, Tyler Sirak, and Treg Sherman. Between the three of them they have:
- 22 years of woodworking experience
- 13 years of lumber milling and drying experience
- 10 years of teaching wood-related classes at Woodcraft and Urbn Timber
- They've built over 300 pieces of custom furniture since the start of Urbn Timer 3.5 years ago
- They've had article features with FDMC/The Woodworking Network, Popular Woodworking, Forest Business Network, and The Columbus Dispatch
- Podcast features with Sawmill Business, The Woodpreneur, and Made for Profit
Urbn Timber was founded in January of 2016 by Tyler Hillyard, Treg Sherman, and Tyler Sirak and is based in Columbus, OH on a 1/3 acre log yard, 10,000 square foot wood shop/showroom, and a 2,500 square foot metal shop with seven employees on staff.
The mission of Urbn Timber is to cultivate neighborhood collaboration and leverage strategic local partnerships; to sustainably salvage and up-cycle urban trees. A focus to support local makers, uplift businesses and inspire individuals to create value through our city’s natural resources. Passionately crafting the highest quality hardwood furniture from Columbus' growing history; Urbn Timber operates from the community, for the community.
Products/ Services: Live edge slab manufacturer/retailer, live edge slab and tabletop surfacing, custom steel bases and fixtures, custom furniture, EcoPoxy retailer, Odie's Oil retailer, Starbond Adhesives retailer, classes
Proudly supported by
Your logo could go here!
If you'd like to get your brand in front of attendees following the categories this speaker is talking about (on this page, via email and during each talk) contact us.